Derapados.Com

Derapados.Com
[ Home | Registrati | Discussioni Attive | Discussioni Recenti | Segnalibro | Msg privati | Sondaggi Attivi | Utenti | Download | Cerca | FAQ ]
Nome Utente:
Password:
Salva Password
Password Dimenticata?

Tutti i Forum
 Speedster Club
 Generale
 Un po' di info sul richiamo catena distribuzione
 Nuova Discussione  Nuovo Sondaggio Nuovo Sondaggio
 Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
I seguenti utenti stanno leggendo questo Forum Qui c'è:
Autore Discussione Precedente Discussione Discussione Successiva  

cicastol
Derapados Ignorant Member

Città: Mi ovest

2153 Messaggi

Inserito il - 11 dic 2004 : 12:05:15  Mostra Profilo  Rispondi Quotando
Ho trovato in rete un po' di info a questo riguardo ecco:

I have a 2001 Astra SRi with the 2.2L (Z22SE) engine.
I know that this engine is also used in the Vectra and VX220
I understand that there have been some issues with the timing chain breaking on this engine due to poor lubrication of the timing chain.
Apparently a modified tensioner and lubrication nozzle have been introduced into production as of March 2002 to rectify this possible problem.
Are there any signs or symptoms that I need to watch out for which would indicate that the timing chain is about to break?

>At best they may be able to measure the chain for stretch/check for wear and see if it's within allowable limits. Timing chains normally break very quickly with no warning of failure.

The cause of the chain snapping is due to lack of lubrication due to the chain spray jet blocking up. The jet is a tiny plastic jet with a pin pr1ck (Sorry - won't allow me to use correct grammar!!!) hole in it located near the simplex chain guide at the lower half of the block.
Vauxhall have concerns with the oil filter breaking up and sometimes blocking this jet

At the moment there is a recall on these engines - which involves changing the chain, tensioner, guides, cam sprockets and oil jet etc

Caxxo bisogna cambiare un mucchio di cose altro che solo il tensionatore!!!

cicastol
Derapados Ignorant Member

Città: Mi ovest

2153 Messaggi

Inserito il - 11 dic 2004 : 12:19:20  Mostra Profilo  Rispondi Quotando
e ancora:

Field Remedy: 1532

Subject
Engine - Broken Timing Chain

Models
Astra G 2000-2002
VX220 2000-2002
Speedster 2000-2002
Zafira 2000-2002
Vectra B 2000-2001
Vectra C 2002

Engines
Z22SE

Complaint
Engine damaged by broken timing chain.

Cause
Missing or unsufficient lubrication of the timing chain.

Production
Modified tensioner and lubrication nozzle have been introduced in production as of the following engine-No: 11065400 (March 2002).

Remedy
In case of customer complaint please use for necessary repair the timing chain kit (Part/Cat.-No. 12577385 / 5636400). This kit contains the modified timing chain and tensioner.

In compenso una risposta tranquillizzante:

Lets make one thing clear here, yes Holden does know of the possible failure of the timing chain and yes there are modified parts to rectify motors that are "noisy" with the noise emitting from the drive chain..For a chain to break it would have been making one hell of a rattle for a very long time and I can quarantee you the driver will be aware of the situation. Here in Australia we have not seen a timing chain snap due to the cause of a fault with the lubrication. Your Holden retailer will advise you accordingly if you have a noise coming from your drive chain and I am sure they will be more than happy to replace it if there is a noise from the motor-especially a timing chain rattle.
Regards GMTECH

Modificato da - cicastol in data 11 dic 2004 12:23:10
Torna all'inizio della Pagina

dgwolf
Mangia Autovelox

Regione: Italy
Città: Bologna

111 Messaggi

Inserito il - 11 dic 2004 : 16:58:34  Mostra Profilo  Rispondi Quotando
ODDDDDDDDDDDIOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!
IL MIO MOTORE è IL N°11008116 !!!!!!!!!!!!! COME FACCIO A SAPERE SE è STATA FATTA LA MODIFICA ? ACHI CHIEDO ? SE NON è STATA FATTA DEVO PAGARE ???? O ME LA FANNO GRATIS ?

Modificato da - dgwolf in data 11 dic 2004 17:13:07

Map21
Pam 21

Città: nel forum, ma solo a fini fiscali !!

2757 Messaggi

Inserito il - 16 dic 2004 : 16:24:19  Mostra Profilo  Clicca per vedere l'indirizzo MSN di Map21  Rispondi Quotando
dove si legge il numero del motore per sapere se ha effetuato i richiami??grazie

Immagine:

5,37 KB"L'ottimista è un uomo che, senza un euro in tasca, ordina delle ostriche nella speranza di poterle pagare con la perla trovata"

dgwolf
Mangia Autovelox

Città: Bologna

111 Messaggi

Inserito il - 16 dic 2004 : 19:37:41  Mostra Profilo  Rispondi Quotando
nel tuo libretto tagliandi..........

LucaVaja
Speedster moderator!

Città: Milano - Firenze

3089 Messaggi

Inserito il - 29 nov 2007 : 12:09:22  Mostra Profilo  Visita l'Homepage di LucaVaja  Clicca per vedere l'indirizzo MSN di LucaVaja  Rispondi Quotando
ma il numero di identificazione non è quello sulla carta di circolazione al P5 o quello è solo un numero generico del motore?

Honda Civic 1,6 V tec Eg6 Mugen N1 replica - Toyota IQ 1300
  Discussione Precedente Discussione Discussione Successiva  
 Nuova Discussione  Nuovo Sondaggio Nuovo Sondaggio
 Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
Vai a:
Derapados.Com © Derapados.Com Torna all'inizio della Pagina
Pagina generata 1,1 secondi. Herniasurgery.it | SuperDeeJay.Net | Snitz Forums 2000