Derapados.Com

Derapados.Com
[ Home | Registrati | Discussioni Attive | Discussioni Recenti | Segnalibro | Msg privati | Sondaggi Attivi | Utenti | Download | Cerca | FAQ ]
Nome Utente:
Password:
Salva Password
Password Dimenticata?

Tutti i Forum
 - Generale - Derapados Team
 Off Topic
 How to buy OSRS gold better?
 Nuova Discussione  Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
I seguenti utenti stanno leggendo questo Forum Qui c'č:
Autore  Discussione Discussione Successiva  

Smarthuiyuan
Start Member

3 Messaggi

Inserito il - 13 mar 2021 : 07:10:47  Mostra Profilo Invia a Smarthuiyuan un Messaggio Privato  Rispondi Quotando

The armor will be the same color as the essence from which it was created. There are particular smithing levels for specific components, which will be advised in the next article. Interesting idea. However, sounds a lot like the storm/flame/stone/iceforged from Guild Wars, not saying you copied it, or even play that, purely commenting. The stats will be nice, but I'm pleased to see some kind of elaboration in the last. How? You do not explain at all. Can it burn your opponent occasionally, and if so, for what damage? Perhaps it may provide you infinitely, or a little supply of fire runes, like staves, although that could be overpowered. Where do you get the minigame, and do you really need some prerequisites for this? Lastly, can these items be exchanged between players sold into the general shop? If this is so, shop prices.

Well, I've come up with an idea to get a random event that would help players and slow down macromers. He's modeled after Paul Bunyan. His title is Jack the Lumberjack, a muscular man in a Red checkered shirt, blue trousers, a red lumberjack hat, black hair, and a big black beard, with a massive woodcutting axe in his hands. He looks while you're woodcutting and teloports you to another place that resembles the inside of a massive tree. Each door has the name of a different sort of tree in golden text, normal, willows, oaks, maples, yews, and mages, they go so left to right, lowest to highest. You're told to enter a certain door, click on it and go in. Jack then will tell you to get 3 logs to get him and he hands you his magical ax, which allows you to cut any sort of tree, without a
Then use the pan with a watering area sink etc, and cut the onions with the knife. You will have now sliced onions and a bowl of water. Then use the pepper and salt along with the sliced onions together with the pan. Then make use of the onion soup (u) having a furnace, flame, etc, you'll have now onion soup (3). Then take out your bowl and use it with the pan. If my suggestion is put into the game, there'll be four different kinds of elemental armor, one for each part of the spell. There will be Air Armor, Earth Armor, Water Armor, and Fire Armor.
Let's us to read OSRS gold information on https://www.rsgoldfast.com/
   Discussione Discussione Successiva  
 Nuova Discussione  Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
Vai a:
Derapados.Com © Derapados.Com Torna all'inizio della Pagina
Pagina generata 0,46 secondi. Herniasurgery.it | SuperDeeJay.Net | Snitz Forums 2000